Holographic Vinyl Sparkle Permanent Adhesive Vinyl
Introducing our Holographic Vinyl Sparkle Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – the perfect way to add some personality to your belongings! The high-quality glitter sparkle adhesive craft vinyl comes in a variety of colors, each producing different color effects under constant light refraction. So whether you're looking to jazz up your tiles, cups, notebooks, or walls, this vinyl has you covered! What's more, the large size (12" sheets or 36" rolls) means you can easily create designs in a range of different sizes.
About this Holographic Vinyl
- This Holographic Vinyl is Colorful and Beautiful--High-quality Glitter Sparkle Adhesive Craft Vinyl, one color can produce different color effects under constant light refraction.
- Wide Range of Uses - Adhesive Craft Vinyl can be used on any clean and flat product surface such as tiles, cups, notebooks, notepads, walls, etc.
- Large Enough Size - -12-inch sheets or 36-inch rolls, can be designed in a variety of different sizes to meet customer size requirements.
- Show Personality - high-quality materials are designed to be a variety of customers who need fine or special patterns, good adhesion, no fading.
- Service Guarantee - Any problems with the products received, or problems encountered during use, can be contacted at any time. We will do our best to help you solve it.
- Durability: 3-5 Years Outdoors (Neon Colors life expectancy is 6 months or less outdoors)
- Adhesive: Clear Acrylic Permanent Pressure Sensitive
- Thickness: 3mil (76 microns)
- Cut Settings: Generally this film can be cut on the same settings as other standard adhesive vinyl films. We do recommend small test cuts and adjusting pressure accordingly and as required.
- Transfer Tape is needed to lift the design or pattern from the kraft paper backer to your sign, cup, wall, car window, etc. CLICK HERE for Transfer Tape.
Note: Life expectancy can vary depending on the harshness of UV exposure.
Cut Limitations: Due to the stiffness of the film, smaller intricate cuts may be difficult to weed and work with, as well as have a lower tolerance for lifting from the surface after being applied. We do not recommend sharp corners or edges as these may perpetuate peeling from the surface, especially if handled.
Due to the stiffness of the film, when unrolled "tunneling" may occur which is when the film lifts from the release liner and bubbles or "tunnels" form. This can be corrected by simply lifting the film gently from the release liner and gently using a squeegee or other flat edge to lay the film back down prior to cutting.
You will love the way this Holographic Vinyl looks in person! Get ready to make your project POP!