- It is STRONGLY recommended to trim around your design before pressing. This will ensure no ink is on the edge of the page.
- Choose an item that is at least 65% polyester (the higher the better) white or light-colored (sublimation does not print white so to get white in your graphic you must use a white shirt; any white area of the graphic will be the color of the shirt)
- Set your heat press at 385-400 degrees F (lower temp for the higher cotton count)
- Preheat garment for 5-10 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture
- Place parchment paper inside the shirt in the location of the transfer if your shirt can not be threaded over the lower heat platen. (Prevents bleed through)
- Place transfer in the desired location; use heat tape to hold in place if needed
- Cover with parchment (baking/butcher) paper (DO NOT USE TEFLON)
- Press using medium pressure for 60-70 seconds depending on your heat-press.
- Open press slowly to prevent ghosting and carefully (it will be HOT) remove the transfer.
- Ready to wear once the design is completely cool.
- Safe to iron on low heat. Cover design with parchment paper to prevent any ink transfer to iron. Wash on cold and tumble dry low or hang dry.
The image will be on a printer size sheet of paper, 8.5"x11. It will be printed proportionately and may not fit the whole size of the sheet. Vinyl Me Now recommends testing all prints with your heat press and settings
*Printed on StarCraft Paper
*Instructions in the product description.
*DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS ITEM WE DO NOT ACCEPT REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR EXCHANGES