Sublimation Transfer-Oversize -- ITEM # IS NOT ON THE TRANSFER!!!
Most of these transfers exceed 12" x 12". Most will be a max of 14" x 14"
- It is STRONGLY recommended to trim around your design before pressing. This will ensure no ink is on the edge of the page.
- Choose an item that is at least 65% polyester (the higher the better) white or light-colored (sublimation does not print white so to get white in your graphic you must use a white shirt; any white area of the graphic will be the color of the shirt)
- Set your heat press at 385-400 degrees F (lower temp for the higher cotton count)
- Preheat garment for 5-10 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture
- Place parchment paper inside the shirt in the location of the transfer if your shirt can not be threaded over the lower heat platen. (Prevents bleed through)
- Place transfer in the desired location; use heat tape to hold in place if needed
- Cover with parchment (baking/butcher) paper (DO NOT USE TEFLON)
- Press using medium pressure for 60-70 seconds depending on your heat-press.
- Open press slowly to prevent ghosting and carefully (it will be HOT) remove the transfer.
- Ready to wear once the design is completely cool.
- Wash on cold and tumble dry low or hang dry.
*DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS ITEM WE DO NOT ACCEPT REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR EXCHANGES